Working Together to grow the UK Space Market
Venue: Teledyne e2v | City: Chelmsford, United Kingdom
Teledyne e2v, UKspace, Innovate UK and SPRINT will be jointly hosting a UKSpace SME Forum event at the Space Imaging Centre of Excellence in Chelmsford, Essex on the 14 May 2019. This event will focus on how industry can collaborate to help grow the UK Space market.
The UK Space is worth £14.8 billion and this is expected to rise to £40 billion by 2030, creating some 30,000 skilled jobs. With such a positive outlook the opportunities for SMEs look set to rise. This event is aimed at creating dialogue and engaging SMEs both in Essex and from across the UK to explore how we can work together in order to generate maximum value from this opportunity.
During this event, participants will be able to:
- Meet space industry business developers, technology experts, scientists and engineers
- Organise structured one-to-one meetings with the purchasing team
- Attend keynote speeches (UKSpace, Innovate UK & SPRINT) and learn about funding opportunities
- Attend a factory tour
- Network during coffee and buffet sessions
To find out further information about the event and the supply chain topics and opportunities please visit:
To register for this event (attendance is FREE), please use the following link:
- Tuesday, 14 May 2019 09:30 - 17:00