CVC Components Ltd, formally known as The Chelmer Valve Co Ltd, are looking to recruit a new engineer.
Due to the increase of reverse-engineering work undertaken (currently subcontracted out), CVC Components has taken the decision to start a new in-house department.
- Analysing working and non-working samples, in order to rebuild a working PCB.
- You must be able to perform functional testing, fault finding, reverse engineering and be able to repair a variety of Electronic PCBs.
- Record failures and document any repair work undertaken.
- Hand-assembly, final testing and packing of completed Electronic Systems.
- Generating test results for in-house records and for accompanying customer deliveries.
- Generating and amending test documentation as required.
- Ensuring up-to-date calibration of test equipment.
- Fault-finding to component level on PCBs.
- You will be required to conduct basic board-level component training once a month for sales staff.