The CSES Schools' Engineering and Technology Competition is held annually in late June or early July. We typically open for entries early in the Summer Term. To find out more about the competition, take a look at the Quick guide below.
To enter the competition:
- Look out for notification that we're accepting entries.
- When the competition is open, read the Information for entrants below.
- Once you have all the necessary information, enter online right here on the website by clicking Enter the competition.
The following documents should contain all the information you will need:
- This is a leaflet outlining what the competition is about, what the awards are, the basic rules and how to enter.
- If you have not entered the competition before, we strongly recommend that you read this leaflet first.
- If you are thinking of entering or have entered the competition, this document gives you all the information you will need to prepare: how to find and access the venue, what happens on the day, what you need to bring, timings for the day and information about the awards evening.
- Please read this document in full if you enter the competition.
- Joining instructions will be sent to all confirmed entrants shortly before the competition.
- It is unlikely that you will need to read these, however these are the full and official competition rules for your reference.
- This includes the scoring criteria and weightings that we use.
If you have any queries regarding the competition, or your entry has any special requirements, please contact the Schools' Competition Chair.